Jump aboard the fun ferry and discover wicked witches, scary spiders and pillaging pirates as areas of our historic fortress and prison are transformed so that the little ones can explore an island of Halloween adventure.
Your visit consists of a short ferry ride and a Halloween themed guided tour on arrival.
Families can then Trick or Treat their way around the fortress where you’ll find amazing interactive areas with the help of your FREE Halloween map:
– Witches hollow – Careful she doesn’t cast a spell!
– Spider sanctuary – Mind your head, something is creeping about!
– Tunnel of terror – What’s creeping about its depths!
– Pirates prison ship – All aboard me hearty’s!
– Pumpkin patch – Watch out for the bats!
And expect frightful photo ops and spooky surprises!
When your trick or treating is done, you can use the cafe, gift shop and enjoy our other amazing museums and exhibitions and island walks, with lots of child friendly exhibits.
Be sure to come in fancy dress and bring a trick or treat bucket. Spook you soon!